Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Just a check in!

I just wanted to post really quick and let you know I am still here! We are full swing in summer vacation now. No early mornings, no backpacks! And my 21-month-old has been wearing only a diaper for most of the day! I am really relishing the days more this summer because...I may be a SAHM for only about 10 more weeks! I have been asked if I'm interested in a half-time teaching position right here in town. Part of me screams, "noooooooo! I'm not ready to go back to work!" but I know it would be great for our finances, and I would really enjoy it.
And...our electricity just "blinked". I think it's getting ready to storm, so getting off the computer would be a GOOD idea.
hugs to all!

1 comment:

Kh. Patty said...

Good to hear from you!

And I'd love to hear about your "back to work adventures" if you choose that route. Lots of Moms can relate to that!