Tuesday, September 29, 2009

365

That's a big number.

I have been inspired to join some blogging friends in taking a picture a day for a year. I'm not sure of the most efficient way to post this, which other sites to post them on, etc. But I figure it will certainly be an interesting experiment if I can follow through. I'm already starting to learn more about my camera than I had known before!

I've decided to put my pictures on my Trenches blog, but I figure that taking more pictures more often will provide me plenty of fodder for our family blog, Sibling Revelries. (I still feel a little schizophrenic having two blogs, which is why I'm explaining this, I guess.)

Here come the first two days' photos!

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

I go back and forth about having two blogs myself, but can't quite give the less frequently published one up. I started it in an attempt to have better categorical organization. Perhaps I should add a third blog for jokes.